BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha OS 10.0.9.1675 now available
It has been a busy day for BlackBerry 10 developers. First, RIM released the all new BlackBerry 10 Gold SDK, and now they’ve released a new update for the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha. Today’s update brings the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha up to software version 10.0.9.1675 and includes the following fixes:
- In some instances, if you connected your BlackBerry device to another device using an HDMI cable, the audio did not behave as expected.
- If you changed your mobile network settings so that your device connected to a 2G mobile network (such as GSM), a cell broadcast message might have displayed on your device every two or three minutes.
- Pictures added to contacts on the BlackBerry device were not synchronized to Microsoft Outlook.
- In some instances while playing media files, audio might have been clipped for a fraction of a second.
- Time settings may not have been updated if you changed the time zone in the Date and Time settings.
This update will install the same way the last one did. Simply go into settings and check for software updates and you will be able to download and install it over-the-air. Head over to the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha info page for more details about today’s update.