Review: Case-Mate Tough Case for the BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930
When I’m shopping for a case to protect my BlackBerry, I look for something with a little style and a lot of protection. When I heard about the case-mate tough case, I had to try it. I have been using the case for about a month now so if you are interested in learning more about it read on for my full review.
The case is made up of two layers to protect your BlackBerry. The inner case is made of a snug fitting silicone which is available in three colors (black, pink, blue). The outer layer is made of a tight fitting black polycarbonate hard shell, that protects from sudden impact. Both top and bottom are protected with the silicon while both sides and back are protected by the polycarbonate hard shell. The case provides access to all of your ports and buttons without any issues.
- Stylish in its own way, especially since you get to pick the color you wanna rock.
- Tough enough to withstand any daily activities.
- Non-slippery surface, which feels great in your hands.
- Extremely tough to put on and take off at first. (Loosens up the more you remove and replace it)
- The silicone made the side buttons really touchy.
The case-mate tough case did a good job, but wasn’t the case for me. I found that the silicone made the side buttons too sensitive for my liking. Other than that I wasn’t too worried about my BlackBerry hitting the floor cause the case was a extremely tight fit. So if you are in the market for a case you don’t want to remove, this is a good one.