Sony Xperia Z3 Unveiled
Sony is sticking to their bi-annual upgrade cycle for their flagship Xperia Z line and now we have the next addition to the family, the Xperia Z3. Not too much has changed from the previous version, but one of the first things to notice is the curved edges of the phone which is going away from the sharp and hard edged grip of previous phones. It still retains its water and dustproofing and gives the screen and camera a few minor tweaks for better performance.
- 5.2 inch 1920 x 1080p display
- 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 Quad Core Processor
- 16/32 GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- 3 GB of Ram
- 20.7 Megapixel rear camera
- 2.2 Megapixel front camera
- 3100 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.4 Kit Kat
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/g/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- IP-68 Dust and Water proof
The device will be scheduled to hit T-Mobile in the states soon. If you’re on the carrier would you be looking to pick this up? Let us know in the comments.